Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Which is the best meetup group for business fundraising?

[LondonOpenCoffee] Which is the best meetup group for business fundraising?

mike watson-3
Hi,

Does anyone know the best meetup for fundraising in London.  Specifically for Luxury watches - an asset holding entity, so its lower risk due to the asset collateral.

I have been involved in this one previously (as an investor)

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Which is the best meetup group for business fundraising?

mike watson-3
Derek - can you provide much more detail?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.