[LondonOpenCoffee] Website & App Development

[LondonOpenCoffee] Website & App Development

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

I have now been a member for a month and I would like to thank everyone that has helped me out so far!

As you may know, we design and develop beautiful websites and applications for startups and small businesses. If you are looking for a great team to work with, please do not hesitate to contact me via email or my direct line.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind regards,

Kyp Kyprianou
Business Development Director
DGP Consulting