[LondonOpenCoffee] Wanted: Innovative Retail Products To Showcase On Yoo

[LondonOpenCoffee] Wanted: Innovative Retail Products To Showcase On Yoo

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi Guys

A Good friend of mine is now in charge of https://www.facebook.com/yoodesignstudio/ (the most viewed channel on social media for design-led innovation – 2.5m followers) and are looking for new innovative retail products they can showcase on their channel (it's a free opportunity and there are also some paid options) and I thought this list might have some suggestions…

Here's a couple of previous examples so you can get a feel: https://www.facebook.com/yoodesignstudio/videos/10155350064241044/ https://www.facebook.com/yooDesignStudio/videos/10154405089411044/

If of interest please email adam at yoo dot com and mention my name

Cheers Simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Wanted: Innovative Retail Products To Showcase On Yoo

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

Hi Simon,

Would the following suffice  www.i-dgo.com

Mike