[LondonOpenCoffee] Voice recognition software

[LondonOpenCoffee] Voice recognition software

Ajit

Hi all, any recommendations for voice recognition software.

It's for a friend, no question please.

Kamran

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Voice recognition software

Ajit
Apple has it build in (iPhone and PC)

On 9 Aug 2017, at 07:22, kamran <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all, any recommendations for voice recognition software.

It's for a friend, no question please.

Kamran

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Voice recognition software

Ajit

We use AWS Lex. Google’s software is free I think

Kind Regards,

Richard Robinson

Synetec Logo for Email

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.