[LondonOpenCoffee] VBA junior for 3 month assignment

[LondonOpenCoffee] VBA junior for 3 month assignment

chencho-2
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone with VBA experience to enhance some Excel spreadsheets with Macros and buttons for one of my clients. It's a relatively short piece (probably 3 months) and we would pay via a day rate or a fixed term contract. Please contact me directly ([hidden email]) and not reply to this message so that we don't clog up everyone's inboxes.

Cheers
David

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VBA junior for 3 month assignment

chencho-2
Sorry, I should have pointed out, this is not open to remote working. It has to be London-based and sitting in our client's offices.

Regards