[LondonOpenCoffee] VAT registration number

[LondonOpenCoffee] VAT registration number

chencho-2
Hello all, before I lose the will to live, can anyone confirm how I get a VAT number?
I've registered online and got the government gateway password.
Don't know where my govt gateway user ID is!!

I'm finding it so confusing. Or is it just me?

I just for now need to give my VAT registration number to someone but I've been going round in circles now on the HMRC site for an hour!!

--
Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT registration number

chencho-2
VAT registration isn't immediate, and HMRC online stuff is a mix of email and traditional letters, so it all should resolve itself in a few days.

On 27 April 2018 at 13:07, Barbara Lond <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all, before I lose the will to live, can anyone confirm how I get a VAT number?
I've registered online and got the government gateway password.
Don't know where my govt gateway user ID is!!

I'm finding it so confusing. Or is it just me?

I just for now need to give my VAT registration number to someone but I've been going round in circles now on the HMRC site for an hour!!

--
Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist

@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com
http://twoten.is
skype: putt1ck

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT registration number

chencho-2

I feel your pain !!!

You would have got an ID  when you originally registered it’s a alpha numeric combination !
You should get it in the post as well it comes as a credit card size thing !!

Good luck
Karen

On Fri, 27 Apr 2018 at 13:07, Barbara Lond <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all, before I lose the will to live, can anyone confirm how I get a VAT number?
I've registered online and got the government gateway password.
Don't know where my govt gateway user ID is!!

I'm finding it so confusing. Or is it just me?

I just for now need to give my VAT registration number to someone but I've been going round in circles now on the HMRC site for an hour!!

--
Dr Barbara Lond
B. Com., BSc., MSc., LLB., DOccPsych
Organizational Psychologist

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT registration number

chencho-2

My accountants did it all for a few £’s, great service, great price, great team.

CALL NOW01787 469380

[hidden email]

http://simpsonaccountancy.co.uk/wp-content/themes/jctechnet-simpsonaccountancy/assets/images/simpson-accountancy.png