[LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

[LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

Julian Asher-2

Hi all,

I start my business and I have questions about VAT and accounting. But first of all my business is a Marketplace where professional can sell their service to individuals.

For this professional have to pay monthly a subscription fee. Must I apply VAT on this subscription ?

When they sell their product, I keep a fee. VAT or not in this case ?

I pay VAT on some expenses and I’d like to have it pay back but I’ll stay below the threshold. Do I need to make a voluntary registration or not ?

I read in the last mails sent that Xero, Quickbook, Kashflow, etc. are good tools for keep the accounting. After watched presentation, I will use Xero. So I search an accountant to help me to start with it and check sometimes if all is right.

I will have few sort of revenues and expenses and always the same. Someone could recommend to me an affordable accountant?

Best regards,

Guillaume

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

Julian Asher-2
Hi Guillaume

Give me a shout on [hidden email] and I can let you know what service I can offer.

Jonathan

On 13 Mar 2017, at 19:11, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I can highly recommend Approved Accounting - family run, affordable, and includes your Xero license.

Aimee C. Teesdale
Life Coach
​|
 Speaker
​|

​Human
+44
​(0​)
7834 318053

I have a new website! www.aimeecteesdale.com

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I can certainly help you here.  We are a team of qualified accountants with over 30 years of combined experience with startups. We help our clients with questions like you have whether to voluntarily register for VAT or not. We also offer startup and business clinic to operationally streamlining and making your business more efficient.

Email me at [hidden email]

Thanks

Tajinder
075 5398 5398

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos

On 13 Mar 2017, at 19:12, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

Guillaume

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

Julian Asher-2

Thank you all for your answers.
I will contact you soon.

Best regards,

Guillaume

I can certainly help you here.  We are a team of qualified accountants with over 30 years of combined experience with startups. We help our clients with questions like you have whether to voluntarily register for VAT or not. We also offer startup and business clinic to operationally streamlining and making your business more efficient.

Email me at [hidden email]

Thanks

Tajinder
075 5398 5398

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos

On 13 Mar 2017, at 19:12, Guillaume <[hidden email]> wrote:

Guillaume

Chaque fois qu'ils sont envoyés
https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

En un seul e-mail quotidien
https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Ne pas m'envoyer de messages de ma liste de diffusion
https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York USA 10163-4668 | [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

Julian Asher-2
Good Morning,

How are you? I was just reading your post regarding Tax. Palazzi Ltd can help you and advise you. As reliable accounting company in London who are affordable where you get the service you require as a individual not just a number.

Cristano

[...]

Try Martin at

http://www.microbusinessteam.com/

good fixed price options for small businesses and they happily work with Xero

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 09:53:11AM +0000, Simon Bone wrote:

>    Try Martin at
>    http://www.microbusinessteam.com/

Seconded, though my contact is Ben :)

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] VAT or not and accountant to recommend ?

Julian Asher-2
Hi G,

It seems that you may have to register for VAT.

Any doubts or help, please drop a line to me.

Regards

Syed