[LondonOpenCoffee] Urgent Help - Junior developer/tech savvy

[LondonOpenCoffee] Urgent Help - Junior developer/tech savvy

Jon Goldhill-2

Dear All,

I am working on a business process software called UIPath and need help to create a solution for a billing process. This does not require coding, just simply someone tech savvy, attention to detail and can apply logical steps.

This would suit a junior freelancer or even university/college student available ASAP.

Please contact me on [hidden email]

Thanks,

Darren