[LondonOpenCoffee] Uk business banking

Ajit

Evening everybody

Can anybody recommend a good UK business bank with good international transfer facilities, excellent online banking an customer support?

Been with HSBC for about 15 years and they were good when I started but have now gone to pot.

Has anybody had good personal hands on experience with any of the banks in the last few years?

Thanks very much in advance

Mike

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Michael Dewhirst (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/200642841/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Uk business banking

Ajit
The short answer would be ...... NO !

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Uk business banking

Ajit
If it would make you happier I can invent something & be creative .......but you did ask if I had & I'm.just answering honestly.............
'
The long answer.. .if you are interested is .........NOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOO !

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Uk business banking

Ajit
Hello Mike

a bank is a bank. there only as good as the monkey on the other end taking your call. (I'm with HSBC aswell :( )

I send nearly £500,000 per month to china every month. and i use a currency broker.

Ask for ben in Currency UK. He's amazing at his job. makes my life 5 times easier. one call all sorted, at near market rates, money straight to suppliers account next day :).

forget the banks, there only there to rob us.

the number is 0207 7380 777 and ask for ben.

Many thanks
Abdullah

On 4 Aug 2017 22:44, "Michael Dewhirst" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Will he do rupees to pounds and the other way around also ?

On Fri, 4 Aug 2017 at 22:56, Abdullah Kassim

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 09:44:08PM +0000, Michael Dewhirst wrote:

Evening everybody Can anybody recommend a good UK business bank with good international transfer facilities, excellent online banking an customer support? Been with HSBC for about 15 years and they were good when I started but have now gone to pot. Has anybody had good personal hands on experience with any of the banks in the last few years? Thanks very much in advance

Tide / Transferwise

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 / Fax +44 20 7483 2455 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Steve Karmeinsky (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Uk business banking

Ajit
Hello

am sure he can, or he knows someone that will be able to do it.

many thanks
abdullah

On 4 Aug 2017 23:21, "Iqbal V Gandham" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I’m a happy Natwest customer, but I realise everyone’s actual mileage may differ.

—
Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100