[LondonOpenCoffee] UK Diamond Industry Contact

[LondonOpenCoffee] UK Diamond Industry Contact

chencho-2

Hi Everyone

I've been asked to evaluate a startup project working in the UK diamond and rare gem industry and wonder if anyone on here has any friendly contacts I could chat to? If so please email to simon at zoomlabs dot com

Thanks! Simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] UK Diamond Industry Contact

chencho-2
Hi Simon,.

Thanks for posting this. I am involved in a peace building project www.the-svg.net

We are also looking to offer precious gems to the UK and EU markets.  No blood gems :)

Be great to engage with anyone from the sector.

Look forward to your help.

Zufi

On Thu, 26 Apr 2018, 11:10 Simon Bone, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Everyone

I've been asked to evaluate a startup project working in the UK diamond and rare gem industry and wonder if anyone on here has any friendly contacts I could chat to? If so please email to simon at zoomlabs dot com

Thanks! Simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] UK Diamond Industry Contact

chencho-2
Hi Simon,

This is Samir Mehta here. I am connected to the Industry and have relevant information which could be helpful to you in your assessment. You can reach me at samirbmehta at gmail dot com.

Warm Regards

Sammir B Mehta
Mob :   (91 98333 24700 -IND)

Go Green ----Think twice before printing the contents.