[LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

[LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi LOC members,

Can anyone recommend any London based accountancy or law firms that would like to host a free investment opportunity presentation for their high net worth clients and internal partners?

I have a client I am working with targeting high net worths for a ROI opportunity of 3% each month on the initial capital invested minimum of €5,000.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin MBA
Actions4Growth™ (ConsultancyBusiness Club and Virtual Group)

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Top 50 Accountancy & Laws Firms

Rick Brownlow-2
Easy to remedy with a disclaimer. Plus there is insurance in place and accredited partners. My thoughts are to approach the partners for an learn and lunch type session before asking to be placed in front of their HNWIs. That’s where my client will have a chance to practice any objections.

I have found list of law and accountancy firms via a Google search but if there are any law or accountancy firms with high net worth clients in this group that would like us to present this opportunity to the partners do send an email to actions4growth @ lenabenjamin . com

Thank you.

On 5 Feb 2018, at 14:47, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Lena

I hope you're well. I used to work for a top 10 accountancy firm in London. Unfortunately, the firm I worked is very unlikely to be interested in an opportunity like this.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a firm open to this.

Best

Ben