Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Tomorrow: 18th March 2017

[LondonOpenCoffee] Tomorrow: 18th March 2017

Maro Anastasiou-2
Dear Friends,

Invitation to attend our property investment programme tomorrow.

Tomorrow is packed with serious topics covering lease options, serviced apartments, rent to rent, deal sourcing, deal packaging, buying properties without mortgage, rent without deposits, guaranteed rent and property tax.

We have two special guest speakers that will talk about property tax and how to buy properties without mortgage.

Investors, developers, landlords, homeowners, lenders, brokers, letting agents, estate agents, property professionals and service providers are coming.

Presenting a unique opportunity to source and flip property deals.

Come early.
Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel, 140 Bath Road, Hayes UB3 5AW
Time: 9am - 4pm

See you tomorrow.

Best regards,
Helena Djane