[LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit

All, thanks so much for those of you that completed my MBA survey, it is really appreciated.

Back to business…Im no marketeer but as a lot of you know, in small and growing companies we have to wear different hats! Could you take a look at the attached infographic/one pager below and provide feedback, it’s the first time ive created something like this so want to make sure its on point and we can use it to win new clients. Context below so the content makes sense!

CONTEXT: My company works with Start-ups, Fintech’s and the VCs that invest in them as they take the next steps in operational software maturity post investment. For example, we are building bespoke operational software for a new entrant to the UK mortgage market who received VC funding in 2016 and need the robust operational systems to support their innovative product development and subsequent customer growth. Many companies grow from a base of Excel spreadsheets and data bases and random off the shelf software, such as CRM systems that will not be fit to support growth.

Our clients want ‘made to measure’ operational software to ensure they can maximise growth potential and provide a seamless customer experience, rather than vanilla ‘off-the-shelf’ software.

At any stage of a companies growth, we can under take a short piece of consultancy work that looks at their current systems, maps out their growth plans and be able to provide a road map to build the software/systems that will enable that growth.

If you prefer to not clog inboxes up with feedback then feel free to send directly to:-  rrobinson at synetec.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Richard Robinson

Synetec Logo for Email

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

[hidden email]

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit
My immediate gut reaction was “Jesus Christ, I’m not going to read all that”.

Sorry.

On a more constructive note, I thought infographics needed more graphics and less words.

—
Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 2 Aug 2017, at 15:20, Richard Robinson <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<image007.jpg>

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

[hidden email]

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

<image008.jpg>  <image009.png>

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit

Hi – it really depends on the purpose of the infographic and its intended audience?

Initial thoughts are it is very wordy and bearing in mind a huge % of media is consumed on phones and devices people won’t absorb it.  Maybe use it as a teaser to direct to a website link or some other collateral and simplify it with key messages.

Hope this helps – I’m a marketer so shout if I can assist.

Thanks

Elena

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit

Thanks Elena.

Its to be used to support prospecting e mails where I will be asking for a meeting to discuss how we consult companies at various stages of growth.

It wont really be used as a stand alone piece of marketing. I found that my prospecting e mails were to long so want this to mean I can write a line or two and say “see attached for more info”.

[...]

Text size is also a good point - it was impossible to read on my 13” MacBook Air.

—
Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 2 Aug 2017, at 17:03, Elena Kale <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<image001.jpg>

*New Blog* - Disrupt to Dominate

413 The Print Rooms

164-180 Union Street
London
SE1 0LH

[hidden email]

0203 176 9023

07860 800 051

<image002.jpg>  <image003.png>

This e-mail, together with any attachments, may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). The use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you have received this email in error then please contact the sender and delete this email and its attachments. Synetec Limited is registered in England & Wales with the registered number 6976030. The Company’s principal place of business, and registered office, is 413 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, SE1 0LH.

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit

Hi Richard

I would suggest not sending an attachment in an initial email, some people won’t open it as they may think it’s spam and it may end up in their junk mail so they won’t get to see it anyway.

I presume you’ve profiled your prospects so you know that they have or may have a need for your product/services – if so then go in with a clear solution to their problem or need – keep it simple and emotive so it resonates with them – “What’s in it for them?”

Then decide on the call to action – you could just add the infographic as a link for them to click through which you can measure on your CRM/email software (assuming you’re using this) or get them to request more info – but keep this really easy ie on a lead page.  Ideally you want to talk to them but it needs to feel like they’re in control.

If you’re using the info graphic I’d still recommend cutting down the copy as you don’t want to give all the info away at once  - you want them wanting more so they want to speak to you.

Thanks

Elena

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Thoughts?

Ajit
Not really an infographic, more a “company one pager”.

I would significantly shorten context, down to 4-6 words per block. Should be readable in 20 seconds max. If they want to know more, they’ll contact you.