Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] The Business Of Podcasting

[LondonOpenCoffee] The Business Of Podcasting

mike watson-3
Hi OCer's. Do you still call yourselves that? I haven't written to the list in a long while.  I attended the first Open Coffee event at Waterstones back in 2008 though regularly check in with the happenings via the daily digest.

Nearing finalisation of a podcasting business model designed to operate as a profitable media platform whose focus is on one specific UK county. A model we intend to scale to cover every county in the UK.

I welcome the groups thoughts on two points:-

a) spanning the geography of county thru hyperlocal  what subjects would you be keen to hear about in detail? Be as niche as you like across all spheres of life,community or work.

b) are you in business, thinking about starting , early stages, idea stage? A podcast has scope to provide you and or your business with a high level of exposure. Does owning a profitable podcast with an exciting format and significant business growth potential sound of interest to you?

 Look forward to hearing your thoughts and appreciate your time and  input.

Regards

Emile

photo
Emile Emiabata
Business Development Manager, e2 Advisory
p:<a href="tel:+44 (0) 7922 519 610" style="color:rgb(141,141,141);text-decoration:none">+44 (0) 7922 519 610 | e:[hidden email] | w:www.e2Foundation.co.uk