[LondonOpenCoffee] “The Beginning of Uber” original pitch deck

[LondonOpenCoffee] “The Beginning of Uber” original pitch deck

Daniel (Meetup)
“The Beginning of Uber” @gc https://medium.com/@gc/the-beginning-of-uber-7fb17e544851

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] “The Beginning of Uber” original pitch deck

Daniel (Meetup)

Awesome share. Hope you’re well Iqbal – we should meet up for a coffee – it’s been too long! M.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

Aroxo

UK Cell/SMS: +447958002382

Office: +44 20 7096 1362

Email: [hidden email]

Skype: mattrogers1975

We have moved offices:

Aroxo

58 City Road, EC1Y 2AL

https://www.performancemarketingawards.co.uk/assets/img/14/display/pma.png

Winner - Performance Marketing Innovation Award

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] “The Beginning of Uber” original pitch deck

Daniel (Meetup)
Thanks for sharing. Not a real deck but still an interesting study. Anybody with an insight on the questions below?
What was the team at a time?
How much they were looking for and raised?
What was the struggle and how they envision the business?
How much they planned and spent on what parts of the business?

Good day.

Zhenya

Sent from my phone

Electronics and software design

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Matt Rogers <[hidden email]> wrote:

Awesome share. Hope you’re well Iqbal – we should meet up for a coffee – it’s been too long! M.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt Rogers

Aroxo

UK Cell/SMS: <a href="tel:+44%207958%20002382" value="+447958002382" target="_blank">+447958002382

Office: <a href="tel:+44%2020%207096%201362" value="+442070961362" target="_blank">+44 20 7096 1362