[LondonOpenCoffee] The Accounts Shop is exhibiting this week at The Business Show

[LondonOpenCoffee] The Accounts Shop is exhibiting this week at The Business Show

chencho-2
The Accounts Shop is exhibiting this week at The Business Show at ExCeL London on 16th & 17th of May.

I thought some of you maybe interested in coming along. It's Europe’s largest Business Show for forward-thinking entrepreneurs and businesses. This event is specifically tailored towards start-ups and SMEs looking to start or grow their business. The show features a world-class speaker line-up, 250 inspirational seminars, 170 interactive masterclasses, 350 exhibitors, and much more.

Complimentary tickets are available for this event ... Just follow the link on http://www.greatbritishbusinessshow.co.uk/index.asp

If you go we’re on stand YBC5 and look forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards

Georgie

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] The Accounts Shop is exhibiting this week at The Business Show

chencho-2

Click the unsubscribe link …