Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

[LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hello folks

Please can someone recommend a reliable UK based tele-conference service that provides good value for money?
There are a few free ones out there, and, although its tempting, I’d rather pay for stability and quality.

Thanks in advance
Amit

Amit Maheshwari
COO-Metageni Ltd.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 01:23:49PM +0000, Amit wrote:

>    Hello folks
>    Please can someone recommend a reliable UK based tele-conference
>    service that provides good value for money?
>    There are a few free ones out there, and, although its tempting, I�d
>    rather pay for stability and quality.
>    Thanks in advance

Is it just for voice? I have an Asterisk server that handles voice calls
that could let you use (free - up to 30 dial-in users).

There's lots of commercial solutions
Skype for Business
Powwow
Blue Jeans

etc

NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
social id stevekennedyuk
Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2

O2 Just Call Me for conference calls – fiver a month, unlimited calls, people just dial your normal number without PIN numbers or codes, no extra charge. Works for me! You’ll need an O2 Business account though.

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products/apps/just-call-me

Dave Oliver
Farsight Media Ltd (editorial services for web, film and print)
+44 (0)7715 202 625
Farsight email sig

Email: [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Steve

Yes just for voice. We are a startup currently working with domestic clients only. We don’t usually get more than 4-5 people on a call at one time.
Thanks for the recommendations, will take a look.

Best
Amit

> On 11 Apr 2017, at 14:27, Steve Karmeinsky <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 01:23:49PM +0000, Amit wrote:
>
>>   Hello folks
>>   Please can someone recommend a reliable UK based tele-conference
>>   service that provides good value for money?
>>   There are a few free ones out there, and, although its tempting, I�d
>>   rather pay for stability and quality.
>>   Thanks in advance
>
> Is it just for voice? I have an Asterisk server that handles voice calls
> that could let you use (free - up to 30 dial-in users).
>
> There's lots of commercial solutions
> Skype for Business
> Powwow
> Blue Jeans
>
> etc
>
> Steve
>
> --
> NetTek Ltd  UK mob +44 7775 755503
> UK +44 20 3432 3735  /  US +1 (650) 423 1390  /  Fax +44 20 7483 2455
> social id stevekennedyuk
> Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

> As they are sent
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1
>
> In one daily email
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2
>
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Thanks Dave
This looks good! Unfortunately we are with EE :(

On 11 Apr 2017, at 14:28, Dave Oliver <[hidden email]> wrote:

O2 Just Call Me for conference calls – fiver a month, unlimited calls, people just dial your normal number without PIN numbers or codes, no extra charge. Works for me! You’ll need an O2 Business account though.

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products/apps/just-call-me

Dave Oliver
Farsight Media Ltd (editorial services for web, film and print)
+44 (0)7715 202 625
<image001.jpg>

Email: [hidden email]

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Amit,

I can recommend a few but need to know more about what your looking for.  To be more precise:

How many users would this be for?
What services would you be looking for e.g to present your desktop, record the conference, have others dial in - these are just some of the feature available.

Let me

Kind Regards,

Amit Khanna

On 11 Apr 2017 14:23, "Amit" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks

Please can someone recommend a reliable UK based tele-conference service that provides good value for money?
There are a few free ones out there, and, although its tempting, I’d rather pay for stability and quality.

Thanks in advance
Amit

Amit Maheshwari
COO-Metageni Ltd.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2

Although not UK based, have you tried ‘ZOOM’, it’s free for group meetings up to 40mins, and free for unlimited 1 to 1 meetings.

https://zoom.us/

Just a thought.

Prince Tikare, BA(Hons) Arch, Dip Arch.

CEO

SMOODYPOD® GROUP INTERNATIONAL CORP.

id:image001.png@01D22264.11B0A930

t. +44  791 7994 641

t. +234 810 6800 352

t.+234 708 480 1365

t.+34 604 135 142

s.   powersmoody

wsgric.com

w.  smoodyfruit.com

w.  sgidb.com

Headquarters <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://6/1">Suite 188, 10 Gt Russell St, London WC1B 3BQ.

Factory Site <a href="x-apple-data-detectors://7/">6a Alfred Olaiya Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

id:image002.png@01D22264.11B0A930

id:image003.jpg@01D22264.11B0A930

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Amit,

Have a look at Teamviewer. They do free and pay versions.  Here is the link :

Kind Regards

Hoss Youssefi

H Y Stevens & Co
Chartered Accountants
Tel: 020 3637 2425

This e-mail and any attachments are private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it. Any meetings and calls to or from us may be recorded for training, evidence /records or resolution purposes. We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any attachments are spam and virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor e-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us. It is a condition of our supplying the information to you that any liability on our part in respect of, or arising directly or indirectly of, any virus is excluded.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Amit,

take a look at Amazon Chime :

Best
Boris

--
Boris Sebosik

On 11 Apr 2017, 15:23 +0100, Angus Fox <[hidden email]>, wrote:
Blocked on TalkTalk though by ham fisted admins.
Angus
On 11 Apr 2017, at 15:05, Hoss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Amit,

Have a look at Teamviewer. They do free and pay versions.  Here is the link :

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2

1. Love zoom
2. Hangout ...Ok
3. Powownow also good
4. Team viewer for screen app sharing is nice

Iqbal

Amit,

take a look at Amazon Chime :

Best
Boris

--
Boris Sebosik

On 11 Apr 2017, 15:23 +0100, Angus Fox <[hidden email]>, wrote:
Blocked on TalkTalk though by ham fisted admins.
Angus
On 11 Apr 2017, at 15:05, Hoss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Amit,

Have a look at Teamviewer. They do free and pay versions.  Here is the link :

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
I quite liked RingCentral. GoToMeeting is OK, as is Webex.

—
Spokey Wheeler
+447788791100

On 11 Apr 2017, at 14:23, Amit <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello folks

Please can someone recommend a reliable UK based tele-conference service that provides good value for money?
There are a few free ones out there, and, although its tempting, I’d rather pay for stability and quality.

Thanks in advance
Amit

Amit Maheshwari
COO-Metageni Ltd.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hello

Many thanks for all the valuable suggestions.
We are looking for a simple to use voice only service for telephone conferencing so Powwownow fits the bill in this case.

Thanks once again
Amit

On 11 Apr 2017, at 16:06, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

1. Love zoom
2. Hangout ...Ok
3. Powownow also good
4. Team viewer for screen app sharing is nice

Iqbal

Amit,

take a look at Amazon Chime :

Best
Boris

--
Boris Sebosik

On 11 Apr 2017, 15:23 +0100, Angus Fox <[hidden email]>, wrote:
Blocked on TalkTalk though by ham fisted admins.
Angus
On 11 Apr 2017, at 15:05, Hoss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Amit,

Have a look at Teamviewer. They do free and pay versions.  Here is the link :

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Amit

Please contact Davy on

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the O2 network.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Amit

Please contact Davy on 02031501250. Or

Say Linda gave you the number, he will look after you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the O2 network.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tele-conference service

Richard-2
Hi Amit

Please can I get your number to give to Davy.

Thanks linda