[LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

[LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Stefano P.
Hello OC,

I am looking for Polish outsourcing companies.
Ideally, a team based in Krakow or so who can offer us named resources on a day/monthly rate, but we are open to other locations in Poland /Europe depending on cost vs skills.
Open source skill sets. Docker, PHP, Node, Angular, MySQL, Mongo Crate.io, Jenkins for CI etc (It's a wide stack).

If you know any trusted resources/teams based on past experience, please send me a message or pass my details to them?

Many Thanks in advance.

Rosh

P.S We are not looking to outsource outside of Europe.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Stefano P.
Hi Rosh

Might be able to help - email me on chris.puttick at cp1associates.net

Cheers

Chris

On 19 May 2017 at 08:39, Rosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello OC,

I am looking for Polish outsourcing companies.
Ideally, a team based in Krakow or so who can offer us named resources on a day/monthly rate, but we are open to other locations in Poland /Europe depending on cost vs skills.
Open source skill sets. Docker, PHP, Node, Angular, MySQL, Mongo Crate.io, Jenkins for CI etc (It's a wide stack).

If you know any trusted resources/teams based on past experience, please send me a message or pass my details to them?

Many Thanks in advance.

Rosh

P.S We are not looking to outsource outside of Europe.

@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com
http://twoten.is
skype: putt1ck

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Stefano P.
Hi Rosh,

Please contact me on Misha dot Lagodinsky at Gmail .

We develop software with a number of highly skilled teams in Ukraine.

On 19 May 2017 08:40, "Rosh" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello OC,

I am looking for Polish outsourcing companies.
Ideally, a team based in Krakow or so who can offer us named resources on a day/monthly rate, but we are open to other locations in Poland /Europe depending on cost vs skills.
Open source skill sets. Docker, PHP, Node, Angular, MySQL, Mongo Crate.io, Jenkins for CI etc (It's a wide stack).

If you know any trusted resources/teams based on past experience, please send me a message or pass my details to them?

Many Thanks in advance.

Rosh

P.S We are not looking to outsource outside of Europe.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Stefano P.
Hey Rosh,

Last 6 years I've been living in Poland and get to know the IT community very well thanks to organizing several startup events such as Startup Weekend.

Contact me at fer @ yeeply dot com and I'll recommend you few development teams. Glad to help also if you look to outsource to Spain, Portugal and other European 'software factories' :)

Cheers

Fernando Ballester   Business Development, Yeeply
photo
Mobile: +34 693 46 23 36 / +44 (0) 7415 73 67 73
Email:[hidden email]
Skype: fer.yeeply
Website: https://www.yeeply.com
Location: Valencia - Madrid - London

[...]

Ping me on [hidden email]

I have been working with a very good mid size software development off shoring company in Ukraine. I know the CEO personally, they have very good rates and do anything from simple site and mobile app builds to complex big data, machine learning / AI and computer vision solutions. Tried and tested and all that.