[LondonOpenCoffee] #Tapintotwitter - London developer meetup

[LondonOpenCoffee] #Tapintotwitter - London developer meetup

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Next Tuesday I am co-organising #TapIntoTwitter London - a meetup for the London area Twitter Developer Community - join us if you are a developer/startup or interested in working with the twitter API's.

Agenda in the link - it has been a while since the last meetup and theres lots to talk about.

Angus