[LondonOpenCoffee] Talk on social media

chencho-2
Hi all,

Looking for a digital marketeer to do a presentation on the Do's and Don'ts of social media for teens and their parents in Chesham in late July. This talk is being organised by a Hertfordshire-based social worker/entrepreneur. I make this appeal on her behalf.

Date: Friday 27 July
Time: 5.00pm-7.00pm.

Travel expenses provided.

best
Milverton

Skype: MilvertonWallace
Twitter: @milvy; @HackathonCentrl
Linked-In Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/milverton-wallace/0/b22/328

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. [Samuel Beckett. “Worstward Ho”, 1983]