[LondonOpenCoffee] Support foster-kids tech-education: bid on LMFAO Redfoo Memorabilia with Bitcoin or Eth!

[LondonOpenCoffee] Support foster-kids tech-education: bid on LMFAO Redfoo Memorabilia with Bitcoin or Eth!

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Bid now on the LMFAO Redfoo Memorabilia Auction, proceeds go to the Techie Youth charity - bids are placed using Bitcoin or Ethereum cryptocurrencies.

Auction includes the Every Day I’m Shufflin' chain, Party Rock glasses frames and Sexy and I Know It beach ball!

Proceeds support tech-education for foster kids at Techie Youth: http://www.TechieYouth.org