[LondonOpenCoffee] Success and your Mind at Virgin Money Lounges

[LondonOpenCoffee] Success and your Mind at Virgin Money Lounges

Stefano P.
Hi all,

Re: Success and your Mind at Virgin Money Lounges

Interested in pushing past the boundaries of unconscious biases? Does there appear to be a block from you being able to get to the next level of growth in your business?

If yes, come along to Virgin Money Lounge in Piccadilly on 22 May, 6pm or 22 June, 10am for Success and your Mind interactive sessions.

Adrian Taffinder, our facilitator at these events will work with you to help you overcome your fears, in order to help you to achieve success. He uses a very powerful technique called Subconscious Surgery where he is able to permanently remove the emotional blocks, which can hinder success.

Success and your Mind will also be a great networking opportunity for a limited number of guests. All proceeds collected at these events will go to Fresh Visions a Virgin Money Giving charity.

Hopefully we will have a chance to meet in person.

Kind regards,

Lena Benjamin
Progress4Entrepreneurs