[LondonOpenCoffee] Startupbootcamp Accelerator Programs

[LondonOpenCoffee] Startupbootcamp Accelerator Programs

Daniel (Meetup)

As a Startupbootcamp InsurTech London Mentor I wanted to share details with LOC members. Startupbootcamp InsurTech’s three-month accelerator program harnesses years of cumulative experience to guide your company’s development through hands-on sessions, workshops, and masterclasses with some of the brightest business and expert minds within the digital economy. You can apply to the next accelerator program via startupbootcamp.org/accelerator/insurtech-london/

There is a global network of 21 industry focused programs via startupbootcamp.org/accelerator. StartupBootcamp Commerce Amsterdam is taking applications which close in 12 days at https://www.f6s.com/startupbootcampcommerce2018/apply