[LondonOpenCoffee] Startup hiring for Product, Data, Engineering, and Marketing roles

[LondonOpenCoffee] Startup hiring for Product, Data, Engineering, and Marketing roles

Guillaume
Hello everyone!

I'm Teresa and I work for a company called OpenSignal. Our mission is to improve mobile connectivity through crowdsourcing: we build mobile apps that measure the quality of mobile networks, then we analyse that data and provide our users with independent tools to improve their signal in the short and long-term. We also work with mobile operators so they can take actions on improving their services using the analysis of our data.

We are a rapidly growing startup and are hiring for a number of roles across several teams (Product, Data, Engineering and Marketing). They are:
  • Data Analyst
  • Backend Developer
  • UX & UI Designer
  • Mobile Product Manager
  • Android Developer
  • iOS Developer
  • Senior DevOps Engineer
  • Data Engineer
  • Public Relations Manager
  • Data Science Director
If you (or anyone you know) are looking to join a startup and are interested in one of the above roles, please apply! Descriptions of the positions are here: https://opensignal.com/jobs/#careers, but if you have any questions, just ask!

Thanks!

~Teresa