[LondonOpenCoffee] Startup Investment Advice

[LondonOpenCoffee] Startup Investment Advice

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for some startup investment advice...

We are a health & wellness social platform that connects experts & influencers to consumers.

I believe that everyone deserves to become healthier and happier; our team from around the world share content on social media sites, covering topics such as health, exercise, recipes & yoga to inspire people to live a well-balanced lifestyle.

I'm open for any advice or guidance along our early stage.

Thanks,

Will Mellors-Blair
Founder & CEO

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup Investment Advice

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi William,

Hope you don't mind me reaching out to you and hijacking your message but as a startup in the tech field there might be some interest in what we are trying to achieve and some mutual contacts potentially.

Please send your details and perhaps we can speak next week.

Kind regards,

James

07980884746

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup Investment Advice

Daniel (Meetup)
HI Will,

get in touch. Happy to provide feedback.

Thanks
Nick

​078 5260 1993

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Startup Investment Advice

Daniel (Meetup)

Hi William,

I work for a start-up in the R&D funding space if you'd like we can have a call later this week and discuss what some alternative options are for you and your business.

Get in touch!

Best wishes,

Michael Stovall

Analyst

m: <a href="tel:+44%207866%20487381" value="+447866487381" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+44 7711 742 632

a: 42 Tavistock Street, WC2E 7PB

w: www.kapitalise.co.uk

Kapitalise Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Company number: 10915831 Registered address: 42 Tavistock Street, London, WC2E 7PB

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain private and confidential information or material. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.