[LondonOpenCoffee] Social media guidance for teens

[LondonOpenCoffee] Social media guidance for teens

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Hi all,

Looking for a digital marketeer to do a presentation on the Do's and Don'ts of social media for teens and their parents in Chesham in late July. This talk is being organised by a Hertfordshire-based social worker/entrepreneur. I make this appeal on her behalf.

Date: Friday 27 July
Time: 5.00pm-7.00pm.

Travel expenses provided.

best
Milverton

On Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 3:07 PM, Simon Bone <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Guys

I'm holding a finance/fintech sector networking event at The Gherkin Next Tuesday May 1st 2018 from 6-9pm and the Sponsor has kindly given me a limited number (first come, first served) of free tickets to give out which I thought some of you the list might like (free drinks+ canapes + lots of networking) …

To book use the promo code OPENCGHERKIN at

www.londonprivateclient.co.uk

Cheers

Simon

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Social media guidance for teens

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Hi Milverton,

Please contact me and I will see if I can help: candyce dot costa @ gmail dot com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Candyce Costa

On 11 May 2018 at 16:58, Milverton Wallace <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Looking for a digital marketeer to do a presentation on the Do's and Don'ts of social media for teens and their parents in Chesham in late July. This talk is being organised by a Hertfordshire-based social worker/entrepreneur. I make this appeal on her behalf.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Social media guidance for teens

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Thank you for your email.

I am currently out of the office over Wednesday & Thursday attending the Partner Forum & Salesforce World Tour.

I will have limited access to email. Please drop me a call if urgent or if you would like to meet up 07901716524

alternatively if you are a customer seeking support please contact [hidden email]