[LondonOpenCoffee] Self employed pension scheme advise.

[LondonOpenCoffee] Self employed pension scheme advise.

Rick Brownlow-2
Hello folks,

Does anyone know of a professional/expert who can advise on self employed pension scheme?

Or is there anyone who know how it works, enrolling self employed gig workers into a government backed pension scheme?

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Ola

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Self employed pension scheme advise.

Rick Brownlow-2
Are they gig workers for a single company? How many would there be?

Husky Finance might be able to help

Assuming they are "workers" - if not they won;t *have* to enrol

Be really careful about the fees of the schemes selected or offered to the workers - some of them leave very little for the worker, or such little choice of high-ish charging funds that contributions can be wiped out by charges - I know Husky vet their options on those sorts of terms.

(disclaimer: did some work for them 18 months or so ago)

Happy to chat about what I know of the regs and options if it would help but I am not a financial adviser ([hidden email] / 07977 128 528)

On 30 January 2018 at 15:10, Ola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

Does anyone know of a professional/expert who can advise on self employed pension scheme?

Or is there anyone who know how it works, enrolling self employed gig workers into a government backed pension scheme?

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Ola

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Self employed pension scheme advise.

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Ola,

Contact the person below who advises on various types of pensions. I think he may be able to help you, or at the very least point you in the right direction.

Ravi Dadlani <[hidden email]>

If he asks how you contacted him, you can give him my name, if you wish.

Best Ketan

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 3:08 PM, Ola <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello folks,

Does anyone know of a professional/expert who can advise on self employed pension scheme?

Or is there anyone who know how it works, enrolling self employed gig workers into a government backed pension scheme?

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Ola

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Self employed pension scheme advise.

Rick Brownlow-2
Thanks all for your suggestions and advise.

Are they gig workers for a single company? How many would there be?

They work for different employers and I understand they don't have to enroll as self employed workers; our is to encourage the idea and help put a structure in place for pension system -  as most will not think about it to start with.

I will be in touch with Huskyfinance and drop you a mail and some point, Richard.

Thanks to others for your inputs. I utilize all the suggested companies and individuals.