[LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

[LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
Hello Everyone

I own an app development company (www.agicent.com), and we primarily serve startups/ entrepreneurs across US and UK with our app development services (iOS, android, web). We are a 30 people team, since around 2010.

We are now finished with most of our on-going projects, and looking for new assignments. To share honestly, I had discussed inquiries with more than 25 leads in last two months but none of those went forward to development for one reason or another, and this has created a famine like situation at our end.

I nurtured my team, processes over years and I would hate to be in a situation where I can't pay them well and lose 'em. We do real "good work", and are an 100 % transparent company where each person is directly attached with customer they are serving (We've no unnecessary hierarchical layers, only responsibility-based reporting).

Would anyone like to point me to a direction where I can meet/ discuss opportunities with prospect customers? Or, please give us a chance if you are looking for app or web developers yourself (or any of your connection).

I'm ready to offer a free trial week (no obligation), and you hire us only when you're 100 % confident.

I'm grateful as you've read this all. :)

Take care...

Best regards
-Sudeep Bhatnagar
Agicent App Company
www.agicent.com

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
Hi Sudeep,
                   I'll fill out inquiry form on your website. I may need  help developing MVP of 4-5 page website(Mobile APP at later stage).

Thanks & Regards
Dinesh

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 10:48 PM, Sudeep Bhatnagar <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Sundeep

Sorry that you are struggling, launching and keeping a business afloat is not easy despite skilled people and good organizational values.

I am at last stage of development of business app, BizzBuzzBoom that especially targets innovative B2Bs with clear organizational values; supporting them with marketing, team-up, mentoring, financial investors etc so don't have that development piece of business to offer, but I will need support loading app on IOS and Android platforms and managing voucher, server and payment systems and processes...

If this is of interest to you pls provide your Skype address and time zone. It wd be good to discuss.

 If this is not your area, I wish you and team the best of luck and productive networks/ don't give up!

Tania

On May 10, 2017, at 12:48 AM, Sudeep Bhatnagar <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Tania

I am having experience in launching apps on mobile store as well as working on vouchers, serveres, payment systems and more. You can get in touch with me on Skype - sales.svaapta

Best Regards

On 5/10/2017 12:35 PM, Tania wrote:

[...]

I am surprised you are struggling finding a developer in London to help with implementing easily available aspects such as payment systems, etc. this sounds fairly basic.

I am thinking Stripe, etc.

Marcus

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
Hi Marcus
Think you misread my message as it was previous member who was struggling - I was just simply reaching out offering an opportunity to someone who was looking for work.

But thanks anyway for the suggested link.
Wishing you well.
Tania

On May 10, 2017, at 12:55 PM, UncleUnvoid <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Tania,

I am surprised you are struggling finding a developer in London to help with implementing easily available aspects such as payment systems, etc. this sounds fairly basic.

I am thinking Stripe, etc.

Marcus

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
Hello Tania,

Thanks, for your message. Please note my personal Email [hidden email], and skype ID sudeepbhatnagar.

Your project is definitely of our interest, so let's talk about it.

I follow GMT hours and stay up to EST 12 noon, so a lot of time I can have for calls.

Cheers!!!
-Sudeep

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.

I know what I am about to say may seem rather crude but take it in the spirit that it is meant.

Several years ago I met an app development company which had three employees. Now they have over 100 and growing. I asked the MD what the average deal value was, he mentioned 100k+ .

My next question was how he gets customers. He said :

1. He removed all crm bullshit
2. He had three whiteboards
3. One for cold, one for warm and one for hot
4. He then hired some cold hearted cold calling sales people
5. Gave them a list of companies...looked like yellow pages from what I saw.
6. They simply asked three questions
- Do you have a mobile app
- Do you have budget for an app, if not will you and if so when...call back at that date
- If yes, can we show you what we have done for others in your industry.

In short how many sales people do you have selling app development, using old fashioned sales techniques ?

Iqbal

[...]

That’s about right Iqbal.

Sales is about identifying and connecting with people who have (1) needs and (2) money (3) today.

It’s as simple as 1,2,3.    Yet we still manage to waste our time getting it wrong!

David

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
P.S that company now has millions in sales ....

A friend of mine said sales is the easiest job in the world, it's all about timing. Find the people who have the budget...

Iqbal

That’s about right Iqbal.

Sales is about identifying and connecting with people who have (1) needs and (2) money (3) today.

It’s as simple as 1,2,3.    Yet we still manage to waste our time getting it wrong!

David

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
That approach still works IF your cold callers can get through. Few people now have fixed line phones, reception won't give direct line nos, calls are screened and the guy you want to talk to 'is not in the office today' often when you can hear him/her in the background

But the best advice I can add is to get someone smart who knows your business phoning. There is nothing worse than calls from call centres in Indian where you can barely hear (crackly line) or understand the caller. Even when they claim to be called Brad or Dwayne calling from the UK/US when they are some poor guy called Ravi or starvation wages in Mumbai.

Think about the experience on the other end - if the caller is reading from a script (I have received some painful calls like that - one in French from Morroco sticks in the mind) and knows very little about your product. When you are lucky to get to speak to a decision maker who is interested, you want to be able to talk there and then not book an appointment later.

Even worse when the next call is with your junior pre-sales person who knows little more than the call centre guy! If it is a company you want to speak to get them speaking with someone smart ASAP. If it isn't why did you call them in the first place!!!

In short - only call targeted companies and people in those companies you actually want to work with. Unless you want to work with SMBs don't use the phone book but do your homework. And get a smart and empowered person calling.

A tip is to call after 6.30pm as all the secretaries/PAs/lightweight millennials will have gone home by then and there is more chance the decision maker will pick up the phone!

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 May 2017, at 09:08, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:

P.S that company now has millions in sales ....

A friend of mine said sales is the easiest job in the world, it's all about timing. Find the people who have the budget...

Iqbal

That’s about right Iqbal.

Sales is about identifying and connecting with people who have (1) needs and (2) money (3) today.

It’s as simple as 1,2,3.    Yet we still manage to waste our time getting it wrong!

David

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seeking Suggestions/ pointers

Stefano P.
Hello Tania,

Would you like to share your direct email please, let's have a call about your project.

Cheers!!!
-Sudeep