[LondonOpenCoffee] Saving 70% on staffing costs

[LondonOpenCoffee] Saving 70% on staffing costs

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Hi Coffee-ers,

(Oops, did not update Subject line...)

I have launched a new product, and would love people to try it and share their thoughts.  It connects business owners such as yourself, with verified Philippines-based outsourcing suppliers.  We list over 500 suppliers on our website.  It is completely free service.

YES, this is sort of a plug for the new software, but it's completely free, and a great opportunity for business owners to see if outsourcing is right for them.  It's like a 'Tripadvisor for outsourcing'.

NO: There are no catches.

Would be great if anyone wants to give it a go.  I would love your feedback on it.  It's basically a 3 step quotation form process.  Actually, it is super valuable for you to go through the process regardless, as it identifies outsourcing opportunities for you.

Happy Friday.

Derek Gallimore

Phils: +63 917 853 4409
UK: +44 778 9711 197