[LondonOpenCoffee] Saturday 20 May 2017 - London Property Investment Network Conference

[LondonOpenCoffee] Saturday 20 May 2017 - London Property Investment Network Conference

Stefano P.

Hello,

You are invited to attend the London Property Investment Network conference on 20th May 2017.

Inline image 1

Book Now - Limited Tickets Left

Date: Saturday 20th May 2017.

Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, 140 Bath Road, Hayes, London UB3 5AW.

Time: 09:00 – 18:00 (prompt)

Programme Highlights

  • Exhibition of investment properties (BMV, HMO, Serviced Apartments & Lands).
  • Building a no-mortgage property portfolio without a buy-to-let mortgage.
  • Sourcing & packaging property deals.
  • Property finance & tax. NEW - Finance & Tax Masterclass

What you will learn

  • Learn how to build a property portfolio without mortgage.
  • Learn how rent to rent works.
  • Learn how guaranteed rent works.
  • Learn how HMO works.
  • Learn how serviced accommodation works.
  • Learn how lease options works.
  • Learn how to raise joint venture finance.
  • Learn how and where to source property deals.
  • Learn how to package property deals.
  • Learn how to start a property investment business.
  • Learn how to manage investment properties.
  • Learn how mentorship and support can help you operate your property business.
  • Networking.

Who should attend

Investors, developers, lenders, estate agents, letting agents, property professionals and service providers.

Book Now - Limited Tickets Available

Registration

FREE entry if have attended our property conference before. If this is your first time, you will pay £20 one-off registration fee at the door. Tickets are limited. Hurry and register now!

Book Now - Limited Tickets Available

Best Regards,

Helena Djane

Programme Manager

London Property Investment Network

Telephone:
+44 0207 993 8780
0800 009 6304

Get property finance | Apply
Become a member of the London Property Investment Network Register
Register for investment updates | Register
Register for Property Investment Masterclass | Register
Register for the upcoming conference | Book Ticket

London Property Investment Network

Address: Kemp House, 152 -160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX