[LondonOpenCoffee] Retired VC Contact Wanted

[LondonOpenCoffee] Retired VC Contact Wanted

Sarah BD (Meetup)

Hi Guys, does anyone the list know any RETIRED V.C.s (or someone with a previous background in funding businesses/corp finance) as I'd like to run an idea past them (can't really explain it here on the list unfortunately)

Please PM me on simon at zoomlabs dot com

Thanks! Simon

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2