[LondonOpenCoffee] Restaurant to let

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi All,

I have a restaurant to let on Bricklane London 450sqr and two floors above aswell open for negotiation. Fully liseced. Short or long lease , minimum 6 months.

4 minutes away from Whitechapel/Shoreditch high Street/Aldgate east/Liverpool Street.

If you interested or know someone interested , please DM for any questions!

Thank You

Regards,

Maged

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Restaurant to let

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)

i would be interested? whts the liscence and lease terms?

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Restaurant to let

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Maged - call me 07719033889 .
Can I view on Friday ?

On 8 May 2018 at 16:43, maged gaafar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a restaurant to let on Bricklane London 450sqr and two floors above aswell open for negotiation. Fully liseced. Short or long lease , minimum 6 months.

4 minutes away from Whitechapel/Shoreditch high Street/Aldgate east/Liverpool Street.

If you interested or know someone interested , please DM for any questions!

Thank You

Regards,

Maged

Kind  Regards,
Yours sincerely,

Rashmi Panchal

07719 033889

OM

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential, may be privileged, may be subject to copyright and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient please notify [hidden email] and delete this email and you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email are strictly prohibited.

Although hOMe routinely screens for viruses, recipients should scan this email and any attachments for viruses.

hOMe does not accept any responsibility for any damage caused by any virus or defect transmitted by this email.

hOMe reserves the right to monitor all e mails and the systems upon which such e mails are stored or circulated.

This email does not conclude a binding agreement but all parties  are subject to TERMS OF TRADE of hOMe which include payment of sourcing fees for any referrals howsoever purchased which hOMe refers to any party.

Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of hOMe.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Restaurant to let

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hello

Please email me with some details

Many Thanks