[LondonOpenCoffee] Requesting help with your opinion & suggestions

[LondonOpenCoffee] Requesting help with your opinion & suggestions

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Hello LOCers.

We are in midst of setting up a 21 day accelerated immersion program in India - targeted at Start Ups and SMEs looking to expand their business in to India with respect to:

1. Selling in to Indian Markets
2. Raising Funds in India
3. Finding business partners and setting up manufacturing/development/back room office

We are planning to include, class room session, industry talks, networking events and investor meets during the program.

It will be really helpful if you could take this short survey (4 questions) to help us design the program: https://innovitas.typeform.com/to/KAKIag

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,
Neel