[LondonOpenCoffee] Re Terms and Conditions for an information site for consultancy

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re Terms and Conditions for an information site for consultancy

chencho-2
Hi Frances, I use https://simply-docs.co.uk/Home for a lot of standard contracts. Not associated with them but just a happy customer.

Best regards
Steve, www.sms.expert

RE: [LondonOpenCoffee] Re Terms and Conditions for an information site for consultancy

chencho-2
Thanks Steve

Frances Trought
I Brand Ltd