[LondonOpenCoffee] Re Terms and Conditions for an information site for consultancy

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re Terms and Conditions for an information site for consultancy

chencho-2
HI All

Can anyone recommend terms and conditions for an information site for consumer insights consultancy firm. I have reviewed the simple information site on NetLawman and the terms are just not suitable. Just wondering if there is another option?

Any help would be appreciated

regards

Frances