[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Re: Social media guidance for teens

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Re: Social media guidance for teens

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Thanks, Jon. Will pass the mesage on.

Milverton

Skype: MilvertonWallace
Twitter: @milvy; @HackathonCentrl
Linked-In Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/milverton-wallace/0/b22/328

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. [Samuel Beckett. “Worstward Ho”, 1983]