Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Hubspot for B2C

mike watson-3
Hi

In my limited experience, HubSpot isn't friendly for B2B either.
I much prefer the autonomy of having my own site - with HTML/CSS/js that we control - and our own analytics.
If you're working through an agency, I can see why they'd want to use it.
It makes it relatively easy to set up a consistent set of pages.

However, if you want to be able to run anything complicated, then try to bring it in-house.
That's assuming you have any tech people working with you.
Two examples of why:
 - you can't even run a PHP script on HubSpot - let alone a complicated application;
 - they can't add video descriptors to sitemap.xml - so any video's not easily indexed by Google

Good luck

Jon

--

Jon Goldhill