[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Free Data Science Service in exchange for your Data Problems

Guillaume
Hi Nathaniel,

Very great to hear from you. Sorry I didn't receive your direct reply but saw your message on the board.
So I don't have your email address as it is redacted. Do you mind dropping me a hi at [hidden email] for further discussion?

Thanks.

Best,
Alvis

Hi Alvis,

We are a startup company operating in the insurtech world and we are trying to solve a very niche market , car insurance premium.
If this is of interest, kindly drop me an email at [address removed] for further discussion.

Regards,
Nathaniel Bubu
Co-founder & CEO
Busquare

On 11 April 2017 at 09:16, Alvis HT Tang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good Morning OCers,

I am Alvis Tang (PhD), a data scientist and an entrepreneur. Currently I am working on a platform to make data science accessible for a border range of users, namely SMEs, NGOs and non-tech professionals.

In order to develop a deep understanding on what kind of data challenge the potential users may face, I am now offering data science service for free. I really love to help someone to solve their problem as well as learning their actual need. No matter it is about data formatting, identifying customer segmentation or demand forecasting etc., I'm happy to help. In return, all I ask is just a 30~45 mins interview, so that I can understand deeper actual need to customise a solution.

If you are interested to take this advantage, please fill in the form at https://data-science.typeform.com/to/Im1HgS. Please describe as much as possible about your goal to achieve (e.g. identifying X from Y) and the data (e.g. excel, shopify etc.) you have.

Certainly, if you don't have any data problem but have some suggestions, or wanna have a chat, I am very happy to have some exchange.

Please do forward to anyone you know they may be interested. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I cannot help everyone as my time is limited. But even I can't, I will still try my best to give some suggestion how the data challenge can be handle. So it should be win-win in any case. If NDA is required, I am happy to sign. All data will be removed once the project is complete. I have no interest to the data, but a deep understanding of problems faced by SMEs.

Best,
Alvis

```
So that we may say the door is now opened for the first time, to a new method fraught with numerous and wonderful results which in future years will command the attention of other minds.
> Galilei, Galileo. 1914. Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences, trans. by Henry Crew and Alfonso deSalvio (New York: Macmillan)  p. 243.
```