Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Customer contact lists

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Customer contact lists

Richard-2

Gavin,

Rather than a new online start-up, suggest you go to the experts, the DMA. They’ve been involved with lists and list broking since Gutenberg was still a boy (well nearly) when the industry consisted of print and mail. Very old fashioned of me I know but they are still the place to start with for this sort of requirement.

https://dma.org.uk/

Speak to them for directions or try their online search tool for a suitable member company -

https://dma.org.uk/filter/search/query/Lists%20/connect_type/organisation/groups/44/content_types/product/date_rel/relevance

See their advisory pdf also which might be useful for other members of this group thinking of email marketing for the first time –

https://dma.org.uk/uploads/Data_guide_5_Sept_5409b9d1388fb.pdf

Regards

Tony Connor

TCA Marketing

180 Piccadilly

London

W1J 9HF

Tel 0207 917 1720

Mob 07905 683390

Email [hidden email]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error or you are not the intended recipient, please return it to the sender as it may contain confidential or privileged information. We would be grateful if you could also then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Customer contact lists

Richard-2
there is also  an  american sounding company but biriths AFAIK. not cheap - but they basically have ALL data. and the $$  you pay for is that they are human database queries, ALL people in Area X below Age average Age  but born after YEAR 19XZ who may have purchased Life insurance.  refuse to give them any publicity but no doubt they ahnd competitors will be recomended by DMA

On 16 April 2017 at 13:34, Tony Connor <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tel <a href="tel:020%207917%201720" value="+442079171720" target="_blank">0207 917 1720

Mob <a href="tel:07905%20683390" value="+447905683390" target="_blank">07905 683390