[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Call for newborn photography models in our Watford studio

[LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Call for newborn photography models in our Watford studio

Ajit
Hi all,

Further to my previous email:

Thank you for your response. Now my wife has a lot of work, that is great, however, she keeps on running the model call for newborn babies.

If you are interested, please visit her website at http://www.katalinbotykaiphotography.com/ to see her amazing portfolio and to contact her. Alternatively, feel free to drop a line to the [hidden email] email address.

Please also feel free to tell your friends who you know are expecting baby, they might love to hear about us.
Please quote KBP7102 so that we know from where you heard about us.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Istvan

.

On 26 Jul 2017 4:01 pm, "István Szabó" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

My wife is a professional Newborn Photographer. She runs a model call in the next few weeks. She would welcome families who would like to have their, ideally around 10 days old, baby photographed (twins count as one) in her studio. The session is free of charge for the first three families.

If you are expecting a baby in the next couple of weeks and interested, please visit her website at http://www.katalinbotykaiphotography.com/ to see her amazing portfolio and to contact her. Alternatively, feel free to drop a line to the [hidden email] email address.

Please also feel free to tell your friends who you know are expecting baby, they might love to hear about us.

In any case please quote KBP7102 so that we know from where you heard about us.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Istvan

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Re: Call for newborn photography models in our Watford studio

Ajit
Hi

Please don't post blatant ads for services on this mailing list, whether or not they are free. If you do provide a service them by all means respond to user queries as and when they are asked or provide some information of the list that may help.

Iqbal

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 at 14:52, Istvan Szabo
[...]

Hi Iqbal,

Understood. I apologise.
It meant to be a call for help as my wife would like to re-position her photography business and needed some models quickly. Meanwhile it could be a great offer for anyone who would like to have their newborn baby photographed.

Kind regards,

Istvan