[LondonOpenCoffee] RE: Crowdcube

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@...

chencho-2

To   add I have several  clients  I preparing for Crowdcube   www.omanye-money.com   www.waypago.com . ++++++  again let me know if I can help?

Mike

[hidden email]

From: [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
Sent: 09 May 2018 11:52
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Seedrs or Crowdcube

I think t's important to bear in mind what - if anything - each of the platforms does to help promote your raise (and aligning that with your needs)

SR - have often done little in projects I am aware of to actively push and promote projects. This is arguably aligned with their investor audience

Crowdcube: No direct experience but have often been sinificantly more visible to me - again, perhaps aligned with their stronger B2C / casual investor audience

Seedrs: In my experience something of a middle ground thought basedon projects I have seen go through them they *tend* to leave it to the project owners to promote a lot still

Depending on your likely source of funds, and the proportion you may have lined up already via F&F network or other sources, then you may want to consider the extent to which each platform will actively promote your own project and make sure that aigns with the extent to which you might need their help.

Happy to chat more if you would like (richard at stretchdigital dot com)

On 9 May 2018 at 11:43, Simon Bone <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, They use a lead investor model which is unique – also have about half the number of campaigns running as the others which might give you more prominence…