[LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

[LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
 Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2

On Sat, Feb 03, 2018 at 06:40:36PM +0000, Frances wrote:

Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable
the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide
graphs and charts for analysis?

There are lots,

Survey Monkey will do lots of stuff (generally on the paid plans) Typeform (again)

If you want expensive stuff Qualtrics

Steve

— NetTek Ltd UK mob +44 7775 755503 UK +44 20 3432 3735 / US +1 (650) 423 1390 social id stevekennedyuk Euro Tech News Blog http://eurotechnews.blogspot.com

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Steve Karmeinsky (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/8276455/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

RE: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Thanks Michael and Steve I will compare these platforms.

Frances

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Frances,

I’d second Survey Monkey. We’ve been using it for over 4 years now (c£250pa) for annual client satisfaction surveys (for different products and clients), internal surveys for working groups and even the Christmas dinner menu.

The standard graphs and charts are ok. I export all of mine to include in larger reporting packs and present data in a way we can use it better, you can do anything in Excel.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Feb 2018, at 19:43, Frances <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks Michael and Steve I will compare these platforms.

Frances

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Worth having a look at LimeSurvey, particularly if you have technical resource in place.

On 3 February 2018 at 18:40, Frances <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com
http://twoten.is
skype: putt1ck

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Fances

Typeform is very good and you can export automatically to google sheets to do the reports…

I can help you to build charts and graphs for analysis if needed.

Best regards
Giovanni Recchia
On 4 Feb 2018, at 08:49, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you have your own audience? You'll need very different products, if not

On 3 Feb 2018 18:40, "Frances" <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Thank you for all the responses

Giovanni do send your email to [hidden email] for future reference

Thanks

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 10:58 PM +0000, "Giovanni Recchia" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Fances

Typeform is very good and you can export automatically to google sheets to do the reports…

I can help you to build charts and graphs for analysis if needed.

Best regards
Giovanni Recchia
On 4 Feb 2018, at 08:49, Andrew Lockley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you have your own audience? You'll need very different products, if not

On 3 Feb 2018 18:40, "Frances" <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Rick Brownlow-2
Hi Frances,

The company I work for provides an app exclusive to salesforce which provides a surveying tool and advanced reporting for customer loyalty, advocacy, etc.

If you use Salesforce and are interested please get in touch.

Best Regards,

Charlie Norton
07901716524

Want to know what we do? Click here

On Mon, 05 Feb 2018 at 00:45 Frances <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

You’d be amazed what you can do with Google Forms nowadays all for free (you can use a custom domain name to redirect to the form URL if needed)) – outputs to Google Sheets or Excel easily enough for analysis

From: [hidden email] [[hidden email]] Sent: 03 February 2018 18:41 To: [hidden email] Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Professional Survey Software

Hi

Can anyone recommend a professional survey software that will enable the user to produce professional branded surveys, but also provide graphs and charts for analysis?

Thanks

Frances

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Frances from London OpenCoffee Meetup. To report this message, please click here To block the sender of this message, please click here Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Simon Bone (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me