[LondonOpenCoffee] Product Management roles

[LondonOpenCoffee] Product Management roles

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to reach out to check if anyone is looking for a Product Manager. I have about 8 years of experience as a PM, including that of founding a company. I have launched and managed several products through their full lifecycle.

I am looking for interesting projects for a longer-term contract, and  I can help companies with their product strategy, roadmapping, wireframing, user stories and product/market fit.

I am attaching my resume here for your reference. Please let me know if you are anyone you know are interested.

Thank you,
Aditya

adibandi_resume.docx (37K) Download Attachment