[LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

Julian Asher-2
Hi

I'd like to thank all those who sent in suggestions for a new home for the OC meetup. After reviewing them all I've almost settled on a location. 

OC has been running for almost ten years, however in the past couple of years we've had to move locations several times which is not ideal for anyone. With that in mind I felt we needed to work with a long-term partner.

I'm currently in discussions with Ami from Innovation Warehouse who has offered up the space, free coffee and also inviting angels and new startups to the meetup. There will not be an agenda or pitches, just pure networking as it has always been. 

I realise farringdon is not ideal for all as a location, but it does open it up to new startups from Shoreditch etc.

With that in mind I am proposing a 4 week test over the coming month . Hope you guys can continue to make it a success.

More news to follow as and when....

Iqbal.







--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Iqbal V Gandham from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please click here
To block the sender of this message, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

Julian Asher-2
Farringdon is conveniently near motorcycle parking so it suits me :)

On 8 March 2017 at 15:32, Iqbal V Gandham
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'd like to thank all those who sent in suggestions for a new home for the
> OC meetup. After reviewing them all I've almost settled on a location.
>
> OC has been running for almost ten years, however in the past couple of
> years we've had to move locations several times which is not ideal for
> anyone. With that in mind I felt we needed to work with a long-term partner.
>
> I'm currently in discussions with Ami from Innovation Warehouse who has
> offered up the space, free coffee and also inviting angels and new startups
> to the meetup. There will not be an agenda or pitches, just pure networking
> as it has always been.
>
> I realise farringdon is not ideal for all as a location, but it does open it
> up to new startups from Shoreditch etc.
>
> With that in mind I am proposing a 4 week test over the coming month . Hope
> you guys can continue to make it a success.
>
> More news to follow as and when....
>
> Iqbal.
>
>
>
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([hidden email])
> This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Iqbal V Gandham from London
> OpenCoffee Meetup.
> To report this message, please click here
> To block the sender of this message, please click here
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
> Don't send me mailing list messages
>
> Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]



--
@putt1ck
putt1ck.blogspot.com
http://twoten.is
skype: putt1ck

Opinions in this email are my own and may not reflect that of my
clients, past employers, associates, friends, family, pets etc..



--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Chris Puttick (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/16180851/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

Julian Asher-2
In reply to this post by Julian Asher-2
Great news Iqbal! Thanks for this!

Sent from my iPad

> On 8 Mar 2017, at 15:32, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Spokey Wheeler (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/183098280/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

Julian Asher-2
In reply to this post by Julian Asher-2
Looks great - I forgot about Innovation Warehouse I met Ami awhile ago. I like Farringdon. I'm hoping to get more involved in a startup that hopes to gain investment in the US but definitively in the U.K. as well so this will work really well. Thank you Iqbal.

Kind regards,

Lena
Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Mar 2017, at 15:34, Spokey Wheeler <[hidden email]> wrote:

Great news Iqbal! Thanks for this!

Sent from my iPad

On 8 Mar 2017, at 15:32, Iqbal V Gandham <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Spokey Wheeler (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/183098280/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Don't send me mailing list messages
https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=0
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]





--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Lena from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please click here
To block the sender of this message, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC

Julian Asher-2
In reply to this post by Julian Asher-2
I look forward to the OC’s return.
 
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 3:32 PM
Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Potential new home for OC
 
Hi
 
I'd like to thank all those who sent in suggestions for a new home for the OC meetup. After reviewing them all I've almost settled on a location.
 
OC has been running for almost ten years, however in the past couple of years we've had to move locations several times which is not ideal for anyone. With that in mind I felt we needed to work with a long-term partner.
 
I'm currently in discussions with Ami from Innovation Warehouse who has offered up the space, free coffee and also inviting angels and new startups to the meetup. There will not be an agenda or pitches, just pure networking as it has always been.
 
I realise farringdon is not ideal for all as a location, but it does open it up to new startups from Shoreditch etc.
 
With that in mind I am proposing a 4 week test over the coming month . Hope you guys can continue to make it a success.
 
More news to follow as and when....
 
Iqbal.
 
 
 




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Iqbal V Gandham from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please click here
To block the sender of this message, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Sharon Parker from London OpenCoffee Meetup.
To report this message, please click here
To block the sender of this message, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [hidden email]