[LondonOpenCoffee] Pepsico Incubator Programme

[LondonOpenCoffee] Pepsico Incubator Programme

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Hi OCers

I just noticed the following and wanted to share incase it's of interest to any F&D startups.

Kamran

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Pepsico Incubator Programme

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Correct link,

I just noticed the following and wanted to share incase it's of interest to any F&D startups.

PepsiCo has announced an open call for entrepreneurs to take part in the PepsiCo Nutrition Greenhouse which is designed to nurture the growth of emerging nutrition and health and wellness brands in the food and beverage sector
pepsico.co.uk
Kamran