Quantcast

[LondonOpenCoffee] ORAMA // Immersive Journalism Festival // Tech + Storytelling

[LondonOpenCoffee] ORAMA // Immersive Journalism Festival // Tech + Storytelling

Bharat Kumar

Dear all

I would like to share some information about a festival I am organising at the Frontline Club at the end of the month.

ORAMA is an annual festival of immersive technology and journalism we will launch on 31 March & 1 April 2017. ORAMA will connect journalists, documentary makers and tech experts to explore how immersive tech and virtual reality are shaping the journalism industry. The packed event programme will be comprised of VR content demonstrations, panel discussions and keynote lectures.

you can find more information here www.orama.org.uk

www.orama.org.uk
ORAMA is a two days event about immersive journalism. ORAMA is connecting the world of immersive technology and storytelling

Let me know if you have any question

Thanks a lot

Alberto