[LondonOpenCoffee] Next generation legal software..

[LondonOpenCoffee] Next generation legal software..

Stefano P.

Hi guys,

We have developed a CRM focussed back-office productivity platform for law practices in conjunction with a leading Investment visa law firm based on replicating their existing processes and adding corporate CRM strategies to dramatically uplift their sales. It has been in Beta for 12 months and we now want to validate its market potential with both immigration lawyers and law firms in general practice.

We are looking to have a 30 minute meeting with a number of lawyers to validate their business needs and see how close our platform is to solving them, prior to us establishing a limited early adaptor program.

Does anyone know any lawyers that might be interested in helping.

Thanks Jane

— Please Note: If you hit “REPLY”, your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email]) https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/ This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Jane (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/227377991/) from London OpenCoffee Meetup. Set my mailing list to email me

As they are sent https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=1

In one daily email https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/list_prefs/?pref=2

Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Next generation legal software..

Stefano P.
Hi Jane,

I run an immigration company and have experience of working with CRM in various city immigration focused firms/ companies so happy to take part.

I might be able to get another (or 2 others) to take part, if meetings are held over the phone;)

Feel free to email to arrange something.

Kind regards,
Carla Thomas
Thomas Chase Immigration
020 3488 1061

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 May 2017, at 13:36, Jane <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Carla for your prompt response, like the warm entrepreneurial spirit here!

I will drop you a note to arrange something offline.

Also as we are working with oversea inward investors alongside the project, there might

be other opportunities that we could co-develop.

Thanks again, Happy Friday!

Jane