[LondonOpenCoffee] Need for Social media Expert strategist -Far east

[LondonOpenCoffee] Need for Social media Expert strategist -Far east

Daniel (Meetup)
Hi,
 Apologies if I am spamming every one.
For one of our client in far east we need an expert Social media Strategist who can analyse the datasets from various media, understand analytics, sentimental analysis and capable of running Campaigns (along with the PR team) for targeted audience, measure the effectiveness in terms of KPI, work with local language experts for keywords to understand detailed Sentimental analysis

You have to come over there for 30-60 days to make it happen. Is there anyone interested in travelling to Singapore/Malaysia? I think we could take care of flight I believe.
If you're interested , please ping me with your portfolio and happy to have a chat with you.

Thanks
Nalla.