[LondonOpenCoffee] Mobile devs (android & ios)

[LondonOpenCoffee] Mobile devs (android & ios)

Ajit
Hey guys,

hope you are all doing well and enjoying summer!

We have a gap between projects with our mobile team (4 people) and are happy to offer it at a very reasonable rates just to keep them busy for the next month or two.

If anyone has any needs at the moment, please let me know at [hidden email] and I'll give you a call.

Here's a brief list of some of the latest work for your reference:

Android

Best regards,

Ivan Trajkovic

Engineers, Founder & CEO
engineers.london

Ivan Agency Epren, Founder

MyWork Coworking Space, Founder

Ciao Chat, Founder

+44 20 8144 2991 | +381 60 0101 610 | skype: ivan.trajkovic

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
Engineers London Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 9263965. Registered office: c/o Redfern Legal LLP, 7 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 8PS, United Kingdom.