[LondonOpenCoffee] MegaNetworking In Bishopsgate On May 22nd

[LondonOpenCoffee] MegaNetworking In Bishopsgate On May 22nd

chencho-2
I thought that you might all like to know about a free evening networking event on May 22nd.

It attracts 150+ startups, small business owners & self-employed and there are complimentary drinks & nibbles.

As it is being held in a major NatWest office, you do need to pre-register before the 16th, here.

If you are a member of Your Business Community, you can also apply to participate in the free pop up exhibition.

See you there!

Kind regards,

Paul

Paul Kelly
Chief Helpe
Office - 020 3011 5600
Mobile - 07850 350627
Skype - paul.kelly
Follow me on twitter - icanhelpyourbiz

43 The Square
Hammersmith
London W6 9PX

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for a specific recipient and may be confidential. If you have received it in error you must not forward, copy or show it anyone, returning it to the sender and then deleting it from your system.